Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim is introducing a program called “Bridge Year”. The Bridge Year will help international students to get prepared for studying in Germany at DHBW (Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg – Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University).
In order to study at DHBW as a foreign student you need to provide
- proof of German language skills,
- a school graduation certificate/diploma equivalent to the German “Abitur”
- and a training contract with one of our cooperating companies.
During the Bridge Year Program we will provide you with the necessary language training and support you in the application procedure for a training contract.
About the program
- DHBW Heidenheim´s Bridge Year Program lasts for one year and prepares international students for a Bachelor´s degree program at DHBW.
- The program is directed at foreign students with little or no knowledge of the German language.
- Those completing the program will be able to pass the official German language proficiency test (telc), one of the requirements to study at DHBW as a foreign student
New Application deadline is June, 30.
Further Information: Bridge Year at DHBW