Dual study, alternately theoretical and practical phases, paid study with very good career opportunities.
THE DUAL STUDY AT DHBW Heidenheim - DOUBLE GOOD!
With its dual concept, DHBW Heidenheim combines university studies with practical, job-integrating training at one of the partner companies and social institutions.
Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW)
The dual study at the DHBW Heidenheim is doubly good: The DHBW Heidenheim combines with its dual concept, a university degree with a practical, job-integrating training at one of the partner companies and social institutions.
- Short and efficient – three years of study
- Nationally and internationally recognized bachelor’s degree (210 ECTS credits)
- Financial independence due to full payment
- Varied intensive study
Lecturers with current know-how
- Small groups of about 30 students
- International Experience and Orientation
- Secure job market opportunities
Modern equipment (lecture theaters, computer labs, technical laboratories, CAD, CIM)
- Vocational Master’s Degree Programs
- Around 20 in-service, technical, and social care programs are being developed through the Center for Advanced Studies(CAS) based in Heilbronn (also visit us Facebook)
- TheGraduate School Ostwürttemberg offers extra-occupational Master’s programs (visit us on Facebook)
- MINT Academy (Offers for students from the age of 10 and for prospective students for the preparation of studies)
Student counseling at the DHBW Heidenheim
Contact for international students
Dipl.-Übers. Brigitte Ilg
Head of the International Office
Phone: +49(0)7321 – 2722 141
Fax: +49(0)7321 – 2722 149
Courses at the DHBW Heidenheim
On the Internet
If you have questions, you can contact us at any time via e-mail. Just use the contact form.