We are very pleased about your interest in StudyGer.com. Data protection is of particular importance to us. Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. name, address, e-mail addresses.
Information about personal data collection
The Schwabenbund e.V. is the responsible body in terms of data protection law. The contact details of those responsible are:
Schwabenbund e.V., Werner Weigelt, Donaustraße 38, 87700 Memmingen
Phone: +49(0)8331-960919-0, Fax: +49(0)8331-960919-1, E-mail: info (at) schwabenbund.de
As the operator of the website the data are also used by: Verein zur Förderung der Innovationsregion Ulm – Spitze im Süden e.V. , Olgastraße 101, 89073 Ulm, Germany, Phone +49(0)731-173-121, Fax: +49(0)731-173 -5121, E-Mail: info (at) innovationsregion-ulm.de
(1) Legal basis for data processing
The basis of the processing of all personal data at StudyGer.com is the currently valid General Data Protection Regulation( GDPR). Processing takes place on the basis of your declaration of consent.
(2) Where does the data come from?
The data comes from the correspondence and registration of your university in the Südkurs-Verbund or your activities in the network of the Südkurs-Verbund.
In addition, your data will be included in the requests for invitations and information presented as follows:
- first name, name
- address, phone/fax number
- e-mail address
- company/institute/institution and its legal form and commercial register entry
- start of membership in the Hochschulverbund Südkurs
When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(3) Which data for which task?
This data was voluntarily transmitted to us by the companies/persons and created by ourselves and is processed exclusively for the internal purposes of the university leader Südkurs. A transmission to third parties does not take place. The data will be used for sending invitations to events, working groups, newsletters or other information as well as circulars.
(4) Where is my data processed?
Your data will always be stored in Germany and only by the office of the Hochschulführer Südkurs and its service providers in the Mail /Internet area.
(5) How long will the data be kept?
The data will be deleted at the end of the membership/business relationship or on explicit request. For this an informal declaration in electronic form or in letter form is sufficient.
(1) Every interested party has the right to information (Article 15 GDPR). If incorrect personal data are processed, you are entitled to a correction (Art. 16 GDPR).
(2) If the legal prerequisites exist, you may request the deletion or limitation of the processing and appeal against the processing (Articles 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
(3) If you have consented to data processing or a data-processing contract and the processing of data is carried out using automated procedures, you may be entitled to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR).
(4) Your consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
(5) You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint (Art. 77 GDPR with § 19 BDSG Germany). Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your domicile, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found under: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html code.
(6) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising contradiction you can inform us under the following contact data:
Schwabenbund e.V., Donaustraße 38, 87700 Memmingen, Germany.
Phone: +49(0)8331-960919-0, Fax: +49(0)8331-960919-1, Email: info (at) schwabenbund.de
Information about our website
Here we inform you about the nature, extent, purpose of the processing of personal data as well as about possible processing of data in third countries outside the European Union.
Our website enables you to enter the following personal data so that you can contact us: Via the contact form: name/e-mail address
( 1) Purpose of processing:
The data entered by you will be stored for the purpose of individual communication with you (contact, processing of your request and any other advice you may require) as well as enabling our range of services and the necessary communication with you. This requires a valid e-mail address and your name. This serves to assign the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. We point out that you can withdraw your consent to us at any time with effect for the future.
( 2) Legal basis:
The processing of the data entered into the contact form takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) (f) GPDR). By providing the contact forms we would like to allow you an uncomplicated contact. Your information will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. If you contact us to request an offer, the processing of the data entered in the contact form for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR) will be carried out.
(3) Recipient: Recipients of the data are only the responsible bodies (Schwabenbund e.V. / Innovationsregion Ulm – Spitze im Süden e.V.) and the system operator.
(4) System operator:
Our website is provided by our service provider
1&1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany.
This service provider collects and stores the following information for us, which your device automatically transmits:
- browser type / version
- operating system used
- referrer URL (previously visited page)
- IP address of your device
- server request time
We use this information solely for optimization and error analysis. A comparison with other data or a transfer to third parties does not take place. We reserve the right to subsequently inspect this data in case of suspected illegal use of our website and pass it on to authorized third parties. The data will be deleted automatically after 30 days at the latest.